Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • A gender advisor...right. I wonder what their daily duties might involve.

• Lesson 1 ... the one with the penis is a male, the not-so-much-a-penis model is a female

Lesson 2 ..... refer to Lesson 1

• Lol. Guys . All those replies. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Lol

I have 2 transgender female friends that are currently taking medication to change their sex. It is very real and it is also very personal.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Check peoples packages or non-packages at the door?

In all seriousness i totally agree, its just more PC garbage that th NRL seems to involve itself in. Nothing at all to do with sport - its social engineering at its best.

• So why are you laughing out loud ?

• They are mentally ill and need psychological help. Honestly it's getting worse because people around them are usually telling them it's OK, instead of getting them to challenge their delusions. This is by no means attacking them. I honestly feel sorry these people. 

• Rangers FC in Scotland had an official face painter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKwzbu5w6X0

Lodged a statement of claim when they liquidated 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Yep it's done it's dash 
it's now more of a hindrance than a help ( humidity / travel / qld fans)"
3 seconds ago
Grunta the great’s discussion was featured
I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels…
2 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Even then you fall victim to a forward playing out a t Centre while fatigued"
5 minutes ago
BEM replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"100%
Usually a Gen X is the way to go but reluctantly, there is a specific boomer that is needed. "
10 minutes ago
More…