Replies

• What is sad is why does this NOT surprise us? Its just another reason for the gravy train to be cut; drain the swamp i say.And add more on the ground development officers in the regions / areas that need it. Real people on the ground to skill up the kids. Simple stuff.

• Typical fucking women 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Well it won't do you and me any good if that's the case

• Who would they need one? It's not like players run around being dicks to women or anything. And it's not like there are male fans out there obsessed with dicks and the role of dicks in identity. I mean, why have advisors when the punters know everything?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
45 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
54 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
55 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"There was a couple of times he ran out of the line when dolphins were started the set. Just found it funny how he would do that but we have forwards who couldn't even make a tackle let alone provide line speed. "
1 hour ago
More…