Replies

• By no means a world beater but gives us a decent back up as we are short of halves options and think we can all agree that salmon in the halves is not a option

• Not the Lambshank! Noooooooo.

• I think this is happening because of Joey, i reckon he's lined this up.

• I wonder if there is any coincidence between this and Johns signing on.Its all good having two great halves to work with but if one goes down and all you've got is Salmon and the fresh prince then you're well screwed.

• Maybe Salmon is finally moving into the centres? 

• this might be a sign, that the club thinks that Dylan brown might be moving on, Brock lamb may be he's replacement. 
    either way he's a good back up 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Listening to Sarantinos last week it sounds as if we won't be continuing the NT venture for much longer."
1 minute ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Only issue is, do we have the time to try and get best out of him. It took Cartwright two years under BA to become a great footballer and he was not as bad with attitude as Schuster. "
8 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Centre to me is his best position, with how he runs and passes. But the club have liked him for a long, long time. They will not let him go. Out of his 3 games, he has been great in one, average in one and not good in one. The one where he was…"
8 minutes ago
"Well said HKF, 100% agree with you. He needs as much game time at Fullback as possible. Telling you now, once Lomax is here do you think BA would put Talagi at 1 or Lomax at 1 if Gutho was out?"
13 minutes ago
More…