The Bench

As the 2021 season draws closer (can't freakin wait) I believe our bench (if all players stay fit) will be the strongest it's been in 10yrs, will that relate to a GF appearance? Time will tell I suppose.

Whats your bench look like? 
Here's mine.... and remembering if all players are fit and are playing to their potential.

14 Roache

15 Cartwright 

16 Papali'i 

17 Hipgrave / Kaufusi 

18 Marata

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Marata misses out?Okay.If you are picking Kafusi and Hipgrave over Marata then ,No we ain't making the GF.   14.Roach

15.Marata

16.Lane

17 Papalii 

• 3/4 ain't bad lol, who takes Lanes spot in the 13?

• Cartright to second row. Lane was benched last year and I thought he was good off the bench. A lot depends on Cartright returning to form but if he does he needs to be out there .If there is going to be a 14 to cover Reed then we don't need Cartright as impact we need another bigger body on the bench,so Lane,Hollis or Hughes.Lane has a good offload and is deadly close to the line,however lacks the leg speed or angles to capitalise on DBrowns short balls into space.

• With you eggy, can't see Marata not getting a slot.

Not sure about Roache, I would lean more toward Lussick.

Nuikore can play middle or edge - when Papali'i comes on Marata to edge.

The best thing is we not only have strong options on the bench, but we have flexibility with those options.

• Honestly marata hasn't done exactly anything really exciting.  Hipgraves was the best titan two years ago. Showed alot of promise before injuries. Could be anyone spot. 

• 14 Niukore / Roache

15 Kaufusi / Hughes

16 Papali'i / Stone

17 Cartwright / Hipgrave

Should be able to make a bench outta them

• Marata to start with yhe bench

14. Either Roach or Lussick, I haven't seen either play

15 Papali'i

16 Lane

17 Hipgrave

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Hi Hoey,
Great write up and the stats are quiet compelling. That said I want to make some point's about a few issues.
Firstly I think too much is being made of our "aging players"....they really are not the issue, in the right balanced team they…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"jett isn't rated as high as Nathan "
7 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Super, I thought it was Barrett who recently admitted: "we know Dylan is not an out and out halfback". Arthur never seemed to admit it as candidly as Barrett did - rather calling out everybody around Dylan (who Arthur said was doing a great job at…"
18 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"It's weird how Brad keeps calling Dylan an out and out halfback. Because Dylan played 7 in 20s and Cup before he debuted and while his running game was obvious, he was tasked with getting the side around the park. And that 20s side made a grand…"
28 minutes ago
More…