The Bench

As the 2021 season draws closer (can't freakin wait) I believe our bench (if all players stay fit) will be the strongest it's been in 10yrs, will that relate to a GF appearance? Time will tell I suppose.

Whats your bench look like? 
Here's mine.... and remembering if all players are fit and are playing to their potential.

14 Roache

15 Cartwright 

16 Papali'i 

17 Hipgrave / Kaufusi 

18 Marata

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL - go back and see the comments abut Jennings when he first came to the Eels - great entertainment.

• I would start Papali'i at second row and put Lane on the bench. Have Roache, Cartwright and Marata on the bench as well. 

• My bench for 2021 is:

14. Lussick

15. Nikoure

16. Papali'i

17. Hipgrave

18. Kaufusi

• 14. Cartwright

15. Niukore

16. Papail'i 

17. Hipgrave

• Where’s will ?

• theres a way

• Round 1

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: K Hipgrave 

round 2

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: M Nuikore

with the speed of the game, we definitely need some one who can come on and play at dummy half, R Mahoney last year looked a bit flat at the back end of games, B Cartwright needs to start in NSW cup to prove himself. Our depth looks a bit better this year, with some good youth coming through 

• How many trial games do we have this year?

I can only find Panthers listed.

• We play Dragons as well 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Hope not LB. I love Grieg . He is a best of a young man and just needs more fitness IMO. Don't think they'll part with Blaize . They can keep Lomax "
48 seconds ago
Poppa replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"or Jesus saying "forgive them father for they know not what they do"...... it is good friday Wiz and Daz is the smartest guy on the site, even though you feel challenged by such a statement!"
6 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Hopefully Greig gets on.
Not sure why Ofahengaue is ahead of Greig as he has been pretty disappointing. "
32 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"he cant be worse of than an existing contract as per the collective bargaining agreement
 "
39 minutes ago
More…