The Bench

As the 2021 season draws closer (can't freakin wait) I believe our bench (if all players stay fit) will be the strongest it's been in 10yrs, will that relate to a GF appearance? Time will tell I suppose.

Whats your bench look like? 
Here's mine.... and remembering if all players are fit and are playing to their potential.

14 Roache

15 Cartwright 

16 Papali'i 

17 Hipgrave / Kaufusi 

18 Marata

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOL - go back and see the comments abut Jennings when he first came to the Eels - great entertainment.

• I would start Papali'i at second row and put Lane on the bench. Have Roache, Cartwright and Marata on the bench as well. 

• My bench for 2021 is:

14. Lussick

15. Nikoure

16. Papali'i

17. Hipgrave

18. Kaufusi

• 14. Cartwright

15. Niukore

16. Papail'i 

17. Hipgrave

• Where’s will ?

• theres a way

• Round 1

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: K Hipgrave 

round 2

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: M Nuikore

with the speed of the game, we definitely need some one who can come on and play at dummy half, R Mahoney last year looked a bit flat at the back end of games, B Cartwright needs to start in NSW cup to prove himself. Our depth looks a bit better this year, with some good youth coming through 

• How many trial games do we have this year?

I can only find Panthers listed.

• We play Dragons as well 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…