The Bench

As the 2021 season draws closer (can't freakin wait) I believe our bench (if all players stay fit) will be the strongest it's been in 10yrs, will that relate to a GF appearance? Time will tell I suppose.

Whats your bench look like? 
Here's mine.... and remembering if all players are fit and are playing to their potential.

14 Roache

15 Cartwright 

16 Papali'i 

17 Hipgrave / Kaufusi 

18 Marata

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Marata misses out?Okay.If you are picking Kafusi and Hipgrave over Marata then ,No we ain't making the GF.   14.Roach

15.Marata

16.Lane

17 Papalii 

• 3/4 ain't bad lol, who takes Lanes spot in the 13?

• Cartright to second row. Lane was benched last year and I thought he was good off the bench. A lot depends on Cartright returning to form but if he does he needs to be out there .If there is going to be a 14 to cover Reed then we don't need Cartright as impact we need another bigger body on the bench,so Lane,Hollis or Hughes.Lane has a good offload and is deadly close to the line,however lacks the leg speed or angles to capitalise on DBrowns short balls into space.

• With you eggy, can't see Marata not getting a slot.

Not sure about Roache, I would lean more toward Lussick.

Nuikore can play middle or edge - when Papali'i comes on Marata to edge.

The best thing is we not only have strong options on the bench, but we have flexibility with those options.

• Honestly marata hasn't done exactly anything really exciting.  Hipgraves was the best titan two years ago. Showed alot of promise before injuries. Could be anyone spot. 

• 14 Niukore / Roache

15 Kaufusi / Hughes

16 Papali'i / Stone

17 Cartwright / Hipgrave

Should be able to make a bench outta them

• Marata to start with yhe bench

14. Either Roach or Lussick, I haven't seen either play

15 Papali'i

16 Lane

17 Hipgrave

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Gutherson was out there giggling and smiling with the opposition post game.  That told me enough. "
4 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I've seen enough other games to be convinced it's not a fitness thing. All these guys are measured on a bunch of fitness metrics. Having said that, I do think our game plan uses too much petrol. It's inefficient.  I was astounded to hear the half…"
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Not disagreeing that Arthur's time may be spent. But who the fuck signed such old tired players to such big contracts. 
And we still have them for another season at least.we are stuck with this squad with their  massive contracts with too many years…"
8 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Rouse Hill rhinos ba bush coach junior development there. Rails run into fg right there"
11 minutes ago
More…