After the annihilation of the Dragons when no other player went that far down the field (Nathan Brown got close but not close enough), Tepai Morea crossed over one of the underground entrances into the western stands towards a tiny bunch of kids, teenagers and a few adults and when he heard a little boy had his birthday that day, he quickly took off his boots, signed them and gave them to him. Then he got up on to the barriers of the stands and took part in a few selfies taken by the teenagers including 4 choc froglets and one of their friends. This happened around 15 to 20 minutes after the game had finished. Well done Tepai for topping off a great evening. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good on you Tepai.

Your parents raised you well

Sure the  little bloke will be wrapped 

The girls look they are

• Choc should be proud.
  • Nice one mate :)

Looks like it was a great night for the frog family.

It was a small crowd (as expected) but it was great to see everyone in such fine spirits during and after the game - it's been a shitter of a year and we all deserve a bit of respite. It was even unseasonably warm!

I noticed Browny heading down the fence line but didn't see Tep. Classy effort from the young bloke..

• We were on the eastern side chatting away with a close mate who came to the game and I wondered how the girls were going over on the western side and I also didn't notice Tepai had gone that far south hanging around young fans and the froglets well after the game had finished. I then watched tepai sign his boots and give them to what looked like a 7 year old boy or so. Wow, that kid would have been blown away and is probably still on cloud 9 dreaming to fill Teps boots one day. :) It was warm and a great night for watching RL. 

• On you chocy, nice one Tep, thought he was strong last night.

Lovely looking girls froggy, all will be ready for a date with uncle Snakey soon lol.

• LOLLLLLLL 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREI4lm8WBsLhP-tKqa-rV8USUMCG_Z5s32E7KP3Mfu9lzYL0mxQg

• Snake that's a very poor comment and no sign of respect to them at all.  We see enough of that on the news without a hint of it on this site.  Time to go back into the snake pit until summer time arrives and curl up under the sun.

• LOL you imbecile, you never cease to amaze me, havnt you got some god to bother?

• Snake read what you said regarding having a date unkle snakey. It doesn't matter that you put an lol at the end its what is said and the suggestive nature of it.  So why did Choc post his comment?

• I dont need to read it you snowflake, i wrote it...

Alans right mate, you really are an insufferable old turd lol, birds of a feather.......

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…