Tepai Moeroa signs with the Melbourne Storm

For the remainder of 2021 season. It didn't work out in Rugby Union. 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2021-tepai-moeroa-quits-waratahs-super-rugby-signs-with-melbourne-storm/news-story/a56a9a704761360faa17868cc5a7be38?fbclid=IwAR3DaW-v5UoSqp1V32e76CD-a__ApNs1hx2QPKaMoMKp28bzEIB-EzU57bo

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's a bit over the top, a quality union game is okay to watch 

• When was the last time you saw a quality game involving any of the Aussie teams, Mick? Hell even the Wallabies are dead set boring to watch. The game has been slowly dying for years I reckon and it seems Rugby Australia is trying to accelerate that death recently.

• 1991 Brissyeel 

• Haha, that'd be about right!!!

• Not in Australia it's not.

• Good to see him back. Will thrive in the storms system as Bellamy turns average players into good players so 1 that had promise will probably become a top quality player, wish him all the best.

• If uninjured he will be a great signing and provide depth.. timing is everything.. he offered so much when with the eels but needed a little more consistency, discipline and heart .. escpecially in his last 4 months with the eels.

I did love big Teps potential and would be happy to see him reach it.

• I saw your friend request mate, but for whatever reason the site isn't letting me accept it. I'll try again later.

• I have the same problem Bretto. I have an outstanding friend request from Wiz that I can't accept. I'm pretty sure I've been barred from fraternising with undesirables. I'd say you're in the same boat :)

• Had the same problem though not from you two "basket of deplorables". Apparently it you click on the profile of the person who sent the request, an "accept/decline" button appears.

This worked for Poppa's friend request though I am still trying to decide if Snake's request is booby trapped in some mysterious way. 😁

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Analysis replied to Electric Analysis's discussion Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.
"Lol meant 90meters."
7 seconds ago
Kurupt OG replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"I think there are a lot of things in this world that people try to explain, but it is so much easier if you just believe. 
I'm not religious at all and there is a guy at work who speaks with so much passion and how good he feels when he believes,…"
4 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Electric Analysis's discussion Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.
"90 min sprint ...now that's stamina"
18 minutes ago
Little old lady replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"Kurupt. I really believe that we all have someone,a dearly departed,looking over us. A guardian angel if you like. Have you ever made arrangements to go somewhere,meet friends,go out for the day whatever then change your mind because you feel…"
25 minutes ago
More…