Tepai Moeroa signs with the Melbourne Storm

For the remainder of 2021 season. It didn't work out in Rugby Union. 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2021-tepai-moeroa-quits-waratahs-super-rugby-signs-with-melbourne-storm/news-story/a56a9a704761360faa17868cc5a7be38?fbclid=IwAR3DaW-v5UoSqp1V32e76CD-a__ApNs1hx2QPKaMoMKp28bzEIB-EzU57bo

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bellamy will put Arthur to shame here.

Hope he goes well and plays to his potential.

Cheers,

Scott

• This reply was deleted.
      • Great point Brissy 

• There's also a lot of players he didn't improve that doesn't seem to get a mention. Chayse Blair for example.

• Bellamy didn't improve Blair is what he is saying, friend 

• Gee. I wonder what you said now I missed it!

• Ah. All good.
                      Nah. I'm on the "BA can coach wagon". I know Bellamy can too, but people always look past his failures.

One thing Bellamy does do well, though, is he'll give you time to improve, but if you don't, you don't get to hang around for long. 

• How long did they last? Got rid of them when there were better options.

• Mick, I rated Tui, and watched him in reggies. His size was something we could have used....and he was inexperienced back then, but he has become an NRL player, albeit bench.

• yes brissy Bellamy did have those great players but he actually brought them to the storm before they were great players so get your facts right before having a go at someone else for their opinion.

• Might just be worth checking your facts too Shaneo. What year did each of those players start at the Storm vs the coach? What influence did he have in bringing them there?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Spot on mate, the parasite's taking this club for a big ride, its absolute misery to watch knowing full well whats going to happen.
Brads a weak coach at the end of the day and he's just not smart enough to get the big wins"
1 minute ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Well who's to blame Longfin? Must be the fans definitely not the coach."
9 minutes ago
Space Eel replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Start at the top and take out the board and then every coach we have.
Its really pathetic and I've followed this club for 46 YEARS."
10 minutes ago
Slippery. posted a discussion
  I believe the Eels need to change the way they do things. Everywhere from identifying and developing juniors through to the running of the NRL squad. There is nothing I hate more than seeing Eels juniors succeeding at other clubs in positions our…
11 minutes ago
More…