Team List Update | Round 13 | Vave and Mannah ruled out

The Parramatta Eels take on the New Zealand Warriors at ANZ Stadium on Friday 2 June in Round 13 of the NRL Telstra Premiership.

Updating his squad with 24 hours to go until kick-off, Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur has been forced to drop Eels forwards Tim Mannah and Siosaia Vave from his 19 man squad, with Mannah (ribs) and Vave (calf) succumbing to injury.

Return date TBA.

Kick off on Friday 2 June at ANZ Stadium at 7:50pm.

Click here to purchase tickets to the clash.

Parramatta Eels side.

1. Bevan French

2. Semi Radradra

3. Brad Takairangi

4. Kirisome Auva’a

5. Josh Hoffman

6. Clint Gutherson

7. Mitchell Moses

8. Suaia Matagi

9. Kaysa Pritchard

15. Daniel Alvaro

11. Manu Ma’u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Beau Scott (c)

16. Kenny Edwards

18. David Gower

19. Will Smith

20. Marata Niukore

21. Nathan Davis

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/06/01/team_list_update_eel.html

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What the fuck? How are we now 2 props short taking on a big nz side?
    • Didn't you have similar misgivings about us playing against the big Souths pack last week Thatguy?

• That's bad news about Mannah and Vave! Snake, what did you do to Timmy? We are basically going in with 2 front rowers.
  • Smith will play and nrown will join the prop rotation
  • This can't be right, two props in the 17 ?.
    Surley there had to be a spare prop in reserves.
  • Where is O'Brien

• Replacing windscreens
  • Well Vave will be missed against the big Warriors pack
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He is a dragons junior and pretty sure he scored a hat trick in a under 19 origin game for nsw. He is a big body so my big concern would be his turn and chase."
3 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Russel can stay in nsw cup on a cheap deal. Sivo is on so much money that he needs to go"
4 minutes ago
"I would be more worried about Hopgood. He is a future origin player and captain of any club. He came from a winning culture at Panthers and any club would want him. Why would someone like him want to stay at our club when we perform like this "
7 minutes ago
Hugo replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Of course sacking BA would be a very expensive exercise.
You have the payout for Brad which would exceed 1 million. 
If Bennett came in he could basically name his price but I would say he would be close to 2 million a year. 
He also brings all.his…"
16 minutes ago
More…