Replies

• This only makes sense if we're going all in this season, which in  turn hopefully means we are going to pull out all the stops to keep Moses & Brown. 

• I heard also Nathan Brown will be announced as going to Wests too. Makes sense for a swap in squad spots.

If it is to be announced, it'll have to be around 10am-12pm. That's usually when news like this releases.

• Heard nothing yet 

• Said Monday but didn't say which Monday

• That's right.....52 in any given year...

• This will only be confirmed once nathan brown leaves to join the west tigers, there will be one more signing in coming weeks, if both clubs can agree, a backline player, will be a handy option if true, currently unwanted at his current club 

• How is the Nathan Brown exit related to Taupau signing. Why can't they announce Taupau and be done with it.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Bostock goes past Russell like Russell is asleep. You can't make this shit up."
15 seconds ago
Mr Perpetual Motion replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"BA is done. This team is not interested in playing for him. They don't want to play for their fans. 1/2 the squad only care about their own pay packet. Zero pride in the blue and gold jersey"
26 seconds ago
Collaroy Eel replied to ParraPride's discussion Sack BRAD ARTHUR NOW
"I feel like vomitting. Fuck me dead.. I feel as bad as I did when we got stripped of points back in 2016.
not only do I want him gone I want to kick his arse in on his way out "
1 minute ago
Hugo replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"We get a half decent coach and suddenly these players are decent again."
1 minute ago
More…