Sydney Thunder doing a Parra2020

Anyone noticed this??? 
showing promise a s leading the comp halfway through the comp. and now stumbling. 
will limp into the finals. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They keep losing pathetically and they'll miss the finals! Only the Renegades can't make it which two other teams are going to miss out too!

• Thunder suck. Sixers all the way

• The Sixers are the Roosters of the BBL!

• Thunder coaching and captaincy is horrible. The coach keeps picking Milne because they are both Kiwi. Even after getting 4 wickets in his only game, Dogget has been dropped and not played. Ferguson's batting is useless. He either gets out cheaply or bats at a run a ball. 

• T20 is too much of a gamble - you have absolutely stacked teams like the Stars doing poorly. Thunder will still make the finals, but we won't win. It'll be another Sixers year I'd say...they're almost as stacked as the Stars.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Sean Russell
"Russell isn't a winger. Absolutely no athleticism.  I think it's time to go to another club"
24 seconds ago
macybrown replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Bup was that when he went in for try?
please give me a reason not to be dirty on him for stuffing that up😞"
1 minute ago
The Badger replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Sean Russell
"Agree. Very poor execution of skills all round."
1 minute ago
Bup replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Sean Russell
"Whatever BA sees in Russell he's completely lost his confidence.
You can't have a bloke in first grade that's got no confidence , you don't take advantage of opportunities because your not looking for them only trying to avoid mistakes."
1 minute ago
More…