Super, enough is enough

I’m Eugene has to go. He’s threatened more than one member with violence he boasted he is going to destroy the site and completely disrespects everyone on the site. We don’t need him we don’t want him. Do what must be done, get rid of him.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pfff.

Its Clintoris.

• Bahahaha 

• Ok, sorry about that. Just going by the name I see

• That's better than Kerry. TeeHee

• Dont quote what you do not know.

Phil has stood aside. He left the running to super. That all I will say. So stop your speculation.

• Phil had to hand over the site and anying to do with it when he joined the board

• I'll 2nd, 3rd and 4th that Slugg.

• I'll back you both to the hilt.

• I agree. I have been a long time lurker on this site, and I joined because I enjoyed the footy chat and the good humoured banter, but this Eugine person is too much.  I am thinking of leaving the site. I don't need this right now. 

• It will be a shame if this clown closes the site down. We are all here to follow and talk about the eels, not to be botherd by someone whose agenda is to upset and intimidate people

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

DR WONG.MD BSA (THE SLUGG SLAYER replied to Offside's discussion Jordan Rankin
"Why would you want Bennett or Bellamy anywhere near your players, they were very ordinary players."
8 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Warriors
"I don't know thats why im asking Offside."
9 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Warriors
"Thanks for the information Super regarding Rankin. I sincerely wish Jake Arthur the best and I'm sure he's a great talent. I just feel a bit sorry for Rankin but now I understand his actual role and why he was signed it makes more sense."
11 minutes ago
Driza replied to Josh d's discussion Shaun Lane in contention for Origin debut
"Hi Marty . I don't know you to judge . Are you mate ?"
12 minutes ago
More…