Super, enough is enough

I’m Eugene has to go. He’s threatened more than one member with violence he boasted he is going to destroy the site and completely disrespects everyone on the site. We don’t need him we don’t want him. Do what must be done, get rid of him.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pfff.

Its Clintoris.

• Bahahaha 

• Ok, sorry about that. Just going by the name I see

• That's better than Kerry. TeeHee

• Dont quote what you do not know.

Phil has stood aside. He left the running to super. That all I will say. So stop your speculation.

• Phil had to hand over the site and anying to do with it when he joined the board

• I'll 2nd, 3rd and 4th that Slugg.

• I'll back you both to the hilt.

• I agree. I have been a long time lurker on this site, and I joined because I enjoyed the footy chat and the good humoured banter, but this Eugine person is too much.  I am thinking of leaving the site. I don't need this right now. 

• It will be a shame if this clown closes the site down. We are all here to follow and talk about the eels, not to be botherd by someone whose agenda is to upset and intimidate people

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapete replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"Welcome officially to the eels Carty. I am looking forward to seeing how he goes. If he applies himself, and has a dig, we could be on a winner here. As has been discussed, he is really on his last chance with us, even though he is only 25.…"
1 minute ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Electric Eel's discussion Jarryd Hayne- Trial Commences this week
"In QueeRZland there are laws to take false accusers to court with the possibilty of a jail sentence.
Compensation can only be achieved through private litigation I think"
16 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"Could not agree more Muttman, either a big hit or miss; I just hope he stays injury free and gets through the off-season. He could be the buy of the year if he stays fit, and has good stats and improves defence. One v good game in the early season…"
19 minutes ago
Carl Brown replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Gr8, the troll is back!! Don't u get sick of regurgitating the same old shit year after year?? I would call u a 'Spin Doctor' however that would b a compliment for u....."
23 minutes ago
More…