Super, enough is enough

I’m Eugene has to go. He’s threatened more than one member with violence he boasted he is going to destroy the site and completely disrespects everyone on the site. We don’t need him we don’t want him. Do what must be done, get rid of him.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think you are done like a roast dinner son.

Of course I am not the colin you are speaking to, but what difference does it make in the end if he nails your hide to the wall?

You Cant Run Away GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Your a cruel cruel man .i thought he was bad enough. Now I'm in the Fetal position 

• Who do you thnk trained HIM? Hmmmmm.

• Bastard 

• Love your new avatar Hector only the horses arse is usually at the back of the horse. 

• I'll tell her you said that . Bastard 

• Well, I have to say that the burying of a dork on this site, hopefully it will be deep with concrete slippers placed in the hole just for him, this ORF season on 1eared eels site has really lifted following these posts, & I will take all the credit for the great improvements.  Thank you all and sundry boxes.

• Who Me GIFs | Tenor

• No Mushy, not you, I was referring to that misplaced add fellow who got banned, thankfully.

• LOL colin - it is the reply function because I was replying to Hector.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to colin hussey's discussion Moses makes call on future; Bulldogs’ big No.7 Gamble: NRL Transfer Whispers
"He's on decent coin aswell with them going with Brown for another 2 Lane resigned until the end of next year and the same with Papalli'i end of next season.
Interesting times I would love to see a back row or Papall'i Nuikore and Brown.Cartwright…"
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to Mick's discussion Mick Ennis assistant coach and commentator
"I thought it was a very decent send off actually. He did knock the bloke out cold. It was pure shoulder to the head stuff, with force. It's precisely what the NRL are wanting to stamp out and I don't have a problem with those ones. We can't be…"
2 minutes ago
Mick replied to Mick's discussion Mick Ennis assistant coach and commentator
"Great point KP, which commentator isn't aligned to a club in some way? Brandy, cronk roosters and the storm, Ennis assistant coach with raiders, the great Gus Gould the warriors  - Mal and the Titans.. Any coach with 5 straight defeats gets roasted…"
4 minutes ago
Muttman posted a discussion
I just saw on Instagram the jersey presentation to Jakob Arthur. The boys will be in the white jersey for the very first time. You all better run out and buy one. 
7 minutes ago
More…