Super, enough is enough

I’m Eugene has to go. He’s threatened more than one member with violence he boasted he is going to destroy the site and completely disrespects everyone on the site. We don’t need him we don’t want him. Do what must be done, get rid of him.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "I took Dick" - Sir Col 21-10-2020

• *Sigh* It was NOT 20-10-2020 it was 1969.

Life was so different back then.

• You took dick in 69? Go figure...

• I told you life was different back then. lol

YEP - I took the BIG dick down. 

• Well you still can't open a bottle of wine! 

The comment hereunder was in relation to your tackling Dick Lol

• Tackling that Dick HURT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to open my bottle of whine, I drink from yours.

• Good one mate! I remember that story...

• Silly old bastard!.....no whine for you today!

• Strike one for you for calling Col a silly old bastard even if he is

• Wait till I see you Oh Great Demented One - no cheese and crackers with your w(h)ine for a whole week..

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Brett Allen replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"And yet there are some European scientists who argue that Australia has been completely selfish in its approach to COVID, that the only valid way to deal with it is to let it sweep through the population and then pick up the pieces afterwards. The…"
31 seconds ago
Tad replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"Hi PT. I suppose the question is do we continue as is or go for a reset having learnt what Covid has exposed to us. I don,t think we can no longer ignore so many big issues around us anymore."
8 minutes ago
Tad replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"Been there done that Poppa. In moderation those things are ok. The older you get the moderation boundaries keep expanding and heaven becomes even more remote. Kardec will no longer save you. How did that tip go in race one in Sydney?"
21 minutes ago
SneakyEel replied to paul taylor's discussion Why 10% improvement really makes a difference
"Agreed! Nice article"
27 minutes ago
More…