Super, enough is enough

I’m Eugene has to go. He’s threatened more than one member with violence he boasted he is going to destroy the site and completely disrespects everyone on the site. We don’t need him we don’t want him. Do what must be done, get rid of him.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm going to miss him he added such intellectual offerings such as "Oh yeah who are you" 

I've been here a while I pop in and out I love the banter and what not that dude was a pest unfortunately in this world guys like him will always look for somewhere to troll

• Nice one sluggy.

• SLUGG FOR MOD

• Fully agree 

• As much as I agree with the comments to flush shit when it comes on here I will say to ALL of you, it is also you who have enabled Ewesjeans to thrive on here.

If your big fat egos and sensitivities could be placed under control ALL of us would have simply ignored him - NEVER RESPONDED to anyhtnghe posted and he would have got the message he is in fact the nothing we know him to be.

In future, why don't YOU control yourself and scroll on by? Do not respond with anything at all to these parasites.

verb: ostracise
    1. 1.
      exclude from a society or group.

This means NO contact or repsonse whatsoever. Do try it.
      Just saying.
    • Be rather ironic if nobody replied to this post...although I just did, so there goes that idea...

• See what I mean? - if you had simply scrolled on by I would not have made another comment.

That's a Gotcha Meelk. lol

• I played against Mark O'Meley so I'll meet you behind the sheds if you want to sort this out... lol

• Be careful Mel I'm watching 

• You can come too you old soup nazi.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"Could not agree more Muttman, either a big hit or miss; I just hope he stays injury free and gets through the off-season. He could be the buy of the year if he stays fit, and has good stats and improves defence. One v good game in the early season…"
1 minute ago
Carl Brown replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Gr8, the troll is back!! Don't u get sick of regurgitating the same old shit year after year?? I would call u a 'Spin Doctor' however that would b a compliment for u....."
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"It's a fascinating experiment. He's a child prodigy, all the skills, big body and he's 25. If it comes off it could pay big. Not confident but there's really only upside here for Parra fans. "
12 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Big eel's discussion Tough draw spells the end for bushy
"I hate the offf season and olives and hip replacements"
15 minutes ago
More…