Storm vs Penrith Grand Final - Who Wins?

I dont particularly like either team for different reasons. However, out of the two teams I would prefer a Penrith Panthers victory as I'm getting tired of the Melbourne Storm dominating the NRL and the Panthers havent won a premiership for awhile. I tend to lean however more towards a Melbourne Storm victory especially with the influence that Cameron Smith has with referees and the Storms ability to get away with typical infringements. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Storm should win. But if they have an off day, then Panthers should win. 

• Who wins? for me  Who cares ?

• I don't think I've ever seen a side as fast, precise and as ruthless as The Storm were in the opening 20 minutes against The Raiders. It was breathtaking stuff. 
    Penrith will get close and it will be exciting at times but I see The Storm controlling the game and never being truly threatened. Storm wins. 

• Storm 26 - 12

• Storm will win.

Smith for Clive Churchill irrespective of how he plays. 

• I can see the panthers winning this. by 4.

• Penrith were v.nervous at the start last week. It was the AJ mistake that gifted them 6 points that released the pressure valve.

Those young players will be even more nervous this week and the game over in the first 20. Storm are a 3 try better team than Panthers

• Penrith are morals 

• 8061428482?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Who cares

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"X a billion trillion 
great read 
spot on "
14 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I would take odds on that Printzy, there is much chance of that happening as......Chiefy passing an entrance exam to be a zoo cage cleaner."
49 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"The water has to pass under the bridge before you can answer that LB, just pissing into the wind until then."
56 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Just left there on Monday. Beautiful weather!!
Darwin is about 35% more humid usually.
Parra by 14 
MoM - Hopgood"
57 minutes ago
More…