STORM V PENRITH GRANDFINAL BLOG

Yet another grandfinal without the eels is upon us and it sees one of the most professionally run club's in the storm v the the most feral club in the panthers.

Penrith is  a club built on feralness and poor hygiene, the last time I went to panthers stadium back in 2009 I had a disinfectant bath in hospital and the last time I drove in the penrith area I had to have my car's aircon filter system replaced.

Panthers fans are about 1000 levels below eels fans and it would be a sin for such feral fans to experience the joy of a Premiership win while eels fans are left with disappointment.

Go the storm. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The fix is on! First bullshit penalty try when May had his leg already extended so how is it a kick, then the disallowed try as obstruction when it was a defensive decision by the Storm player. The fucking NRL want give Smith a fairytale goodbye  

• Two head highs w no repercussions

thank god we didn’t get there 

would have had no chance 

• Just beat me to it Carlo! Refuse to believe the ref didn't see that!

• Honestly mace even if we were in GF NRL have pegged this for the Clayton’s ref 

i knew it and so far it’s proven 

• No surprise smith gets away with blatant coat hanger on Api?

• The rule says you cannot use your leg at the ball, penalty. Thats the rule and up stairs got it right.

• He didnt lead with his leg. The Storm player placed the ball onto the Panthers leg and it was lost. It had nothing to do with the Panther players foot. Watch the replay

• Did, and he moves his leg in the direction of the ball, Sterlo explains.

• Confirmation bias. You are only listening to one opinion that supports yours, the other commentators said it was a rough call.  

• I couldnt care less who explains! I saw what I saw as did thousands of others. I dont like either team so Im not bias toward the Panthers but that was not a penalty try.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Swapping for Blaize is ridiculous as he's got X factor written all over him. He will be like another Hayne but better"
3 minutes ago
"Exactly "
5 minutes ago
"Didn't get picked due to the concussion protocol is what I've read elsewhere "
5 minutes ago
"Agree"
6 minutes ago
More…