STORM V PENRITH GRANDFINAL BLOG

Yet another grandfinal without the eels is upon us and it sees one of the most professionally run club's in the storm v the the most feral club in the panthers.

Penrith is  a club built on feralness and poor hygiene, the last time I went to panthers stadium back in 2009 I had a disinfectant bath in hospital and the last time I drove in the penrith area I had to have my car's aircon filter system replaced.

Panthers fans are about 1000 levels below eels fans and it would be a sin for such feral fans to experience the joy of a Premiership win while eels fans are left with disappointment.

Go the storm. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No he didnt! Olam placed the ball onto the defenders leg (which was already there) and the ball came loose. Lost ball and knock on not a penalty try. Ridiculous call but its the Storm, isnt it?

• And it will be.

• Go you mighty Storm, just lead them Cam, like the champion you are.

• How many tackles around the neck are Storm going to be allowed to make?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hahaahahah love your way of thinking Mack. 

• Agreed. 

• The Ref definitely has an agenda. 

• Go the Storm and fuck Phil Gould 

• Penrith have nothing. 
    parra would have had a better shot at this Melbourne Storm cheating c$@t outfit 

• Short memory.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Zip zip replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Need Sanders in no.7 because clearly DB doesn't cut it and need him to run. Parra has the worst hooker in the comp. This is an area they need to address ASAP if they are to save their season. Neither Hands or Lussick are good enough. I think Gutho…"
6 seconds ago
Simon Priestly replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Considering the roster we were able to field compared to our opposition's, I agree this is the most embarrassing loss in club history. The only one for me that comes close, is several years ago at Parra Stadium against the dragons who were…"
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Yes, he reeked of over confidence, I don't think he was guilty of not trying but he ws certainly guilty of a number of other crimes!..... hope that memories of his past have not been totally wiped out.....that was where you failed originally Bryce.…"
1 minute ago
Hugo replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Whilst stating the bloody obvious, it all started to go downhill when Moses got injured. 
BUT the moment it went completely haywire was when BA moved Brown from 5/8 to halfback. 
Brown is a great 5/8 BUT HE ISNT A HALFBACK !!!
To no one's great…"
3 minutes ago
More…