STORM V PENRITH GRANDFINAL BLOG

Yet another grandfinal without the eels is upon us and it sees one of the most professionally run club's in the storm v the the most feral club in the panthers.

Penrith is  a club built on feralness and poor hygiene, the last time I went to panthers stadium back in 2009 I had a disinfectant bath in hospital and the last time I drove in the penrith area I had to have my car's aircon filter system replaced.

Panthers fans are about 1000 levels below eels fans and it would be a sin for such feral fans to experience the joy of a Premiership win while eels fans are left with disappointment.

Go the storm. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First try to Storm was not a try! The Storm continually slow the game down and get the easiest of penalties

• Smart ply reaps the rewards.

• Yes it was, defenders can't strike out with their foot, the Panthers defender did causing Justin Olam to lose possession when he was going to score. 
            Definitely a penalty try

• The defender didnt strike out with his foot. It was a simulutaneous occurence with no intent of the defender. Olam placed the ball onto the defenders lower leg (not foot) which was already outstretched and lost the ball. It should have been a lost ball or knock on awarded against the Storm not a penalty try in their favour.

• Does Gus even know the rules / interpretations?

• Well it's clear who is supposed to win this game.

• NRL doing there best to help out the Storm. 

• Agree

• So are the Panthers 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poupou Escobar replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"No it was Stuart."
9 minutes ago
TKBK replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Twice this year we have had an outside back go down, and it's caused us all sorts of drama. I'd be happy to have Blaize play that role all year he's not in the starting team. Covers every spot in  the backline and with the concussion rules, and the…"
1 hour ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"I can't see that happening. 
This looks like another "just in case" selection and I doubt Talagi will get many minutes if any."
2 hours ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Which will could possibly have by not having another forward on the bench."
2 hours ago
More…