STORM V PENRITH GRANDFINAL BLOG

Yet another grandfinal without the eels is upon us and it sees one of the most professionally run club's in the storm v the the most feral club in the panthers.

Penrith is  a club built on feralness and poor hygiene, the last time I went to panthers stadium back in 2009 I had a disinfectant bath in hospital and the last time I drove in the penrith area I had to have my car's aircon filter system replaced.

Panthers fans are about 1000 levels below eels fans and it would be a sin for such feral fans to experience the joy of a Premiership win while eels fans are left with disappointment.

Go the storm. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fongy

Hate Storm with absolute passion so have to go for Penrith win. But with the conditions and how SMITH will manipulate the ruck and SUTTON - I can see Panthers being strangled out of the game.  14-10 Storm. 

• Penrith will just keep on keeping on. They are having too much fun and that fun will continue for them and their fans tonight.

• Fuck Gould is a cunt. 

• He is doing my head in with his panthers bias, both try calls were correct.

• FUCK the Storm!

• The script is written 

it’s cams party 

I’d be livid already if I was a riff supporter 

• So true, I’m not a ruff supporter and I am spewing at this shit. 

• Why?, the calls have been correct, I hate the storm as much as anyone but both calls were right. 

• Bullshit!

• Get off the grog bob lol. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mac5733 replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"If we put Sanders in when we should of, which was against the tigers. We'd be winning games by now. "
2 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Shaun Lane 
Matto
Russell even though I don't mind his work bringing the ball out.
Lussick this is more on the coach and his selection policy.Too much work in the middle the games to quick  for him.
I thought Simonsson Penisini Hopgood DB Morretti…"
8 minutes ago
Shane replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"The amount of effort Gutho puts in is insane! He's like Cameron Murray from Souths, it's round 6 but looks like he's just finished round 26. Only a matter of time his body shuts down. "
14 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Surfer eel's discussion BA
"Yep send it to Sarantinos and co."
17 minutes ago
More…