Soward rates Parra B plus and says well done BA

SenJamie Soward has rated all 16 teams in NRL this year with Parra right up with the top rated B plus . He said Parra would have been up the top with an A if a bit more consistency and congratulated BA for job well done .   

://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/09/soward-super-storm-top-of-the-class-d-for-dragons/

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/09/soward-super-storm-top-of-the-c...

Jamie Soward Power Rankings: Super Storm top of the class; 'D' for Dragons
    Something different this week. With the 25-round regular season wrapping up on the weekend we're down to eight teams vying for premiership glory. So…
  • Soward is the biggest wanker at there. How he has a job as a commentator is beyond me. Played one good season and dumb as. Has no idea about the game. 

• Sooner foxtel piss him and Greg Alexander off the better. 

• I would like Braith Anasta off air on Fox first after his pro Manly comments . 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Fa'alogo was the bloke who put one on Braith's chin.

• What’s wrong with Greg Alexander?! He’s a great interpreter of the game. Who can think ill of GA? You have no soul.

• He finally has it right though even if his back flip is just pissing in eels fans pockets . 

• Driza agree, braith is another one. Greg and braith seem to have a dig when ever they can. Even if you don't like a team you need to be level headed as a commentator.  All three are trash and need to be moved on. 

• Correct, one season where Bennett told him where to be, when to pass, when to kick. Not bad after 10yrs in the game. D+

• Soward is Fox’s NSW token Indigenous player .  Like his Origin career , he just happened to be the only bloke available when they needed someone . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
19 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
28 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
39 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And…"
45 minutes ago
More…