Soward rates Parra B plus and says well done BA

SenJamie Soward has rated all 16 teams in NRL this year with Parra right up with the top rated B plus . He said Parra would have been up the top with an A if a bit more consistency and congratulated BA for job well done .   

://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/09/soward-super-storm-top-of-the-class-d-for-dragons/

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/09/soward-super-storm-top-of-the-c...

Jamie Soward Power Rankings: Super Storm top of the class; 'D' for Dragons
    Something different this week. With the 25-round regular season wrapping up on the weekend we're down to eight teams vying for premiership glory. So…
  • Soward is the biggest wanker at there. How he has a job as a commentator is beyond me. Played one good season and dumb as. Has no idea about the game. 

• Sooner foxtel piss him and Greg Alexander off the better. 

• I would like Braith Anasta off air on Fox first after his pro Manly comments . 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Fa'alogo was the bloke who put one on Braith's chin.

• What’s wrong with Greg Alexander?! He’s a great interpreter of the game. Who can think ill of GA? You have no soul.

• He finally has it right though even if his back flip is just pissing in eels fans pockets . 

• Driza agree, braith is another one. Greg and braith seem to have a dig when ever they can. Even if you don't like a team you need to be level headed as a commentator.  All three are trash and need to be moved on. 

• Correct, one season where Bennett told him where to be, when to pass, when to kick. Not bad after 10yrs in the game. D+

• Soward is Fox’s NSW token Indigenous player .  Like his Origin career , he just happened to be the only bloke available when they needed someone . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yes Bup makes a compeling case...."
13 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Pretty sure the Sharks lost all of their best forwards before and during the match and finished with no reserves on the bench.
Not taking anything away from Wests as Api was outstanding but I don't see them running through us as easy as they did the…"
16 minutes ago
Archie replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I'm with you Bup, Lomax is exactly the type of player we want in our outside backs. "
20 minutes ago
More…