Replies

• SACK EVERYBODY!!!

• Sack the goal kickers at least

• I actually thought some of our attacking shapes looked pretty sharp. Trials will always be a bit clunky at times.

• Jai field is like a f ing jack rabbit, he'd be a match for the fox. Can't play hooker but....if Stone can't cut the mustard as utility  , could Field be brought on and put in fullback while Gutho slots into dummy half? Would give us a bit of strike through the tired middle forwards ,put him in a hole and you can't catch him.

• I really can't stand George Jennings he is a very poor player in my opinion. I still think his missed tackle on Peta Hiku a season back was the worst attempted tackle by a first grader I've ever seen. 

• A few weeks later he let in 5 trys vs Souths. Was awarded back of the year by BA though 

• Indeed. 

• BA - what an eye for talent.

• Lmfao most first grade? It was Ron Massey for 70% of the game. 

• Waiting for Arnie to say that our season is over like he said last year

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Fong we've never met. I'd like to have a beer with you if you're ever open to that. That aside, the entire Bondi story is truly heartbreaking. That poor guy will literally never be the same. When you're young you think you're bulletproof. That poor…"
9 seconds ago
RustyNuts replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"It really does put things in perspective. A loss like that used to eat at me for days until my kids said they didn't want to watch football with me because of how I reacted. A game isn't worth putting your kids off from wanting to sit with you. I…"
1 minute ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think all Eels fans want us to win and be proven wrong as it means we are doing well. Only thing is i can see it happening where we come good for a little bit, then we fall apart late and miss out again but since we came back it means BA stays,…"
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"What a stupid question. "
4 minutes ago
More…