Replies

• SACK EVERYBODY!!!

• Sack the goal kickers at least

• I actually thought some of our attacking shapes looked pretty sharp. Trials will always be a bit clunky at times.

• Jai field is like a f ing jack rabbit, he'd be a match for the fox. Can't play hooker but....if Stone can't cut the mustard as utility  , could Field be brought on and put in fullback while Gutho slots into dummy half? Would give us a bit of strike through the tired middle forwards ,put him in a hole and you can't catch him.

• I really can't stand George Jennings he is a very poor player in my opinion. I still think his missed tackle on Peta Hiku a season back was the worst attempted tackle by a first grader I've ever seen. 

• A few weeks later he let in 5 trys vs Souths. Was awarded back of the year by BA though 

• Indeed. 

• BA - what an eye for talent.

• Lmfao most first grade? It was Ron Massey for 70% of the game. 

• Waiting for Arnie to say that our season is over like he said last year

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…