SOO WHO CARES !!!

I'm probably the only parra fan who does not care about state of origin . It's overated and has lost its glamour to me. 

I prefer watching parramatta play can't wait to see parra v panthers .

Who else is with me ?? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Poppa  

Your incorrect usage of your in place of you’re is cringeworthy. 

Now which bait do you prefer? Frozen or fresh?  

• I reckon I can catch good fish with live bait but any old fish with dead bait.  What do you think I need for Rattashite..... I reckon he would rank as a mullett in the sea world, probably a bit of old mouldy bread would get him on the hook! My Bob I love fishing......how did I do?

9141877286?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Cringeworthy
        Adjective
        Person using acronyms like LMAO

• Freshie, that will go over the top you know!

• I prefer eels games but I still love SOO. 

• Meh it's just like a club game now but with less interest for me as there's few Parra players.

I usually go to bed before halftime as I get up at ridiculous o'clock.

• Not me.....

It's lost all of its appeal. The NRL treat it as their jewel in the crown but to me the NRL competition should be its emphasis and it's jewel in the crown.

The SOO is only for shits and giggles - the players love it cause they rake it in and the NRL likes it because it generates revenue but as a spectacle it's lost its gladiatorial appeal.

• Not me, I still love it, I bleed sky blue this time of the year. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Understand the financial's Mick, they sell a game interstate and get the other two bringing in a fortune. Highest TV ratings in the country and you would have one game Mick..... shit and you reckon our halves a dumb! Lol

• This reply was deleted.
        • LOL.... good comeback mate, good to see some fight in the old dog.....whoops! that's me ......now I remember, Nurse was trying to give me my meds LOL

PS As you get older you will find most things don't excite you like they used to. Lucky you have me here to guide you through your later years. Be wary Mick, Moses is closer to God than I am!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Personally I didn't see any effort on effort play last week. His carry's may have been a bit better but if it was nrl game where opposition have better line speed, he would have been driven back like normal. Defensively he was very slow responding…"
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Agree with that Al"
28 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"The Sivo style of winger, the kind that massively increases your chance of scoring if and when your team finds themselves inside the 20 is out of fashion, replaced by super fit metre eater style wingers. Sivo can't be that. Not sure if he can come…"
30 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?"
32 minutes ago
More…