SOO WHO CARES !!!

I'm probably the only parra fan who does not care about state of origin . It's overated and has lost its glamour to me. 

I prefer watching parramatta play can't wait to see parra v panthers .

Who else is with me ?? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love SOO, especially when we smash those two headed freaks 50-6.

• Origin lost its appeal a few years ago. With the 6 again and all the stoppages it is no different to a regular season game. Only watch it as it gives me a game to watch.

• Always love and enjoy SOO. I've worked at so many games at Stadium Australia (Formerly ANZ Stadium), and the atmosphere is always something else. 

Hopefully blue can smash the cane toads and we can wrap up the series before the 3rd game here on July 14th.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I'm with you there Brissy ✅

• Yep, as am I

• I didn't watch none of the games last year and  past few years barely watched 1 of the games each season 

• I still love Origin. It's not the same as it used to be but what is?

Back in 2015 I found myself working up in Townsville the week the 3rd and deciding game was on. I ended up watching in a house full of Queenslanders and it blew me away the amount of pure hatred for the Blues that was filling the room, calling us grubs! We got smashed 52-6. Fair to say I copped a fair amount of shit that night.

I'll never forget that night, love beating QLD even more now.

• Take me back to the 80's and early 90's when Origin actually meant something. They've slowly whittled aggression out of the game and the finished product is looking more and more like touch football every year. 

I blame Gallop, Greenturd and Vagina-landys.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Well Rappa, your definately cringe like, I am not sure you would know much about humour.

Anyway feel assured you are not in my head, at least until I see your "beady" little eyes on your Avatar and then BINGO you are there! After that I can't help myself!

9140909482?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Bang on Al"
13 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Totally agree with you here Grunta but I'm not sure how much of that is on BA? As other people have mentioned other clubs have talented and fast outside backs coming out of their arse and look at what BA has to work with. In the last 20 years I can…"
43 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"If I'm Sivo and I'm going into the off season I'd be getting him into hot yoga and Pilates these types of exercises that help him with elasticity as well as using his body weight for strength exercises.30 yrs of age all the battering he has to…"
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Leg speed if there adding and are looking at fowards they need to be looking for more athletes that have agility.The days of Paulo though he has a point of difference and RCG types especially are coming to an end.
The rule makers and V'Landys…"
1 hour ago
More…