3442965879?profile=RESIZE_710x

QUESTION: Was this worth a potential penalty try? Clearly the Bulldogs player takes away any chance of Sivo making a proper chance to grab the ball here. Usually this is a penalty in itself so i would assume the referee made a blunder by not taking a 2nd look at the contest!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3442967351?profile=RESIZE_710x

• wow cheating dog caught in the act! So that’s what sivo  was shaking his head about!

• You don't miss much there Navy.

Well done.

• This looked Suss live. Sivo looked for your money he was going to score when the kick was put over. He had an unlucky night. Could have had 3 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Thanks Poppa, but this situation needed to be brought up at the Press Conference, so when the games come the referees are more aware of this.

• Exactly, why I put a blog up Dogrefs beat Eels! Its as clear as the sun shines in the sky,that there's corruption within the NRL  and some teams get favours over other teams at the hands of the referees and the judiciary! It will continue until the whole system has an non biased investigation. It's a total joke! However, most people don't want to hear it let alone believe it's possible.

• Wow, that wasn’t given a second look at all. 

that Rema Smith was such grublet 

• I remember calling this out at the game and was shocked nothing came of it.

• Yeah Sivo was blowing up about it and apparently he doesn't even know the rules yet.

• Lol . Yes and if he had told the ref we would have been awarded the penalty try Lol . And we fans would have missed out on witnessing the 50?? passes in Parras last set with the clock ticking down . . Did anyone notice poor unfortunate Nathan Brown received the final pass facing back to his goal line then it looked like he was smashed and jumped on no doubt as a get even for his shoulder hit . That’ after 8 ???Bulldogs attacked him just before he was sin binnned . Not Nathan’s nite !!! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
10 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
24 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Hmmm maybe I will have to reconsider my comment as you are making some very good points 😂"
24 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best."
26 minutes ago
More…