Replies

• Brad Im confused with the floors bit?

• C'mon mate, everyone has their floors, even you !

• That's right. Whether we're on the ground floor or top four, we're all floored.

• You know cunny funt ,our vulnerability on this present day .

• Do you mean flaws instead of floors? Still doesn't really make sense as we are not top 4.  Maybe you could translate for us what you mean

• They say mental illness is at epidemic levels , NSW health should be sent a copy of this blog .

• As well as your details 

• We on 3rd floor no need to look further 

• The Tin Foil Hat brigade is strong on this site

• You always gotta know where your floor's at. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I wonder if the have Lomax on Right and move Penisini to left. Penisini is a Centre that can adapt, where Lomax has the pass that has him needed on the right.
But I think Lomax would be happy as long as it is Centre in a good team."
9 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think the club  is doing the right thing not paying 600 k to  800k for a good first grade player that can boost our chances of winning comp when they can sign 3 or 4 players for the same money that may boost our chances of winning a reserve grade…"
15 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Parra just need to stick to there process and add when we need to.
Lomax has all the potential which to this time is unrealised and that's before talking about money.
Blaize Sanders Penisini AMS you really want to see if these guys are something and…"
21 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
" We needed lomax before Talagi came on the scene. If a crystal ball would show us Blaize turns out to be an excellent centre, we would not be chasing Lomax.
Would Blaize hang around for 2 seasons to cement a FG spot?
Lomax would be worth every penny…"
32 minutes ago
More…