Replies

• Not much Phillip. Same as usual. Usual banter that goes over the top at times.  Usual suspects.  Few new friends and a few trolls whom Super could deal with a little harsher.  Otherwise pretty boring year without your good self. 

Please get us a better defensive coach, cheers

• Mate, I've volunteered for that gig but nobody is returning my calls. 

• I'd  do it for costs. Put some real thought and aggression Into our structures. 

• Everything. Its all hands on deck at the moment. Never a dull moment.

• Me too! I get to sign off on procurement policies and other really exciting stuff, now...

• Procurement policies, tell me more baby. Tell me about purchasing oooohhhhhh

• A few imposter posters trying to wreak havoc mate. They're far too identifiable as Trolls though. I miss the subtlety of the old days when a 3P guy would pretend to be reasonable for a while. 

• C'mon for subtlety, it was hard to top Manly Eel...

• Well, now that you've asked, Super has finally had 'the change' done which is less confusing for all of us.

Old Ploppa is still making ageist jokes that weren't funny back when BJ Mackay and his best friend Bear was on TV, and certainly aren't now.

The rest of us have been hugging each other a great deal, coughing and spluttering a lot, but it's okay, one in all in.

Oh..you've missed Parra win four premierships.

• Which "change" are you talking about. I hear he's been contemplating a number of different options...

I thought COVID would have kept the nursing home crew quarantined from you all

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yes Bup makes a compeling case...."
14 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Pretty sure the Sharks lost all of their best forwards before and during the match and finished with no reserves on the bench.
Not taking anything away from Wests as Api was outstanding but I don't see them running through us as easy as they did the…"
18 minutes ago
Archie replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I'm with you Bup, Lomax is exactly the type of player we want in our outside backs. "
21 minutes ago
More…