Sivo Returns Round 12 2022

I'm hearing Sivo won't be back till round 12 2022, and by the time Sivo gets going the season will be over so let's just say next year for him will be a write off.

Fergo may be heading off to Japanese rugby, so that's two massive holes to fill, I hear you all say Dunster on one wing but who plays on the other? Is there a up and comer or does Parra need to look outside to fill the hole?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sean Russell? or does waqa finally move out to the wing and we bring in a centre?

• Waqa. 

• Niukore to centre, Blake to wing

• This needs to happen .

• Does anyone know if it is possible to suspend his contract and pay him out now or does he have another season to run after next year.

• Just pay some two bob NRLW " star " to get caught giving him a wristy in the Maccas shitters and appparenty you can tear up his contract no worries. 

• Isaako, Oates or Cotric would be my guess

• That's a shame for Sivo I wish him a speedy recovery.

He must have really torn his knee up.

Hope he comes back bigger and better.

• Haze can cover the left wing fine. Melbourne just won thru to a Prelim final with Gennings and LumiLumi as wingers. It takes more than wingers

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…