Sivo out of rehab and back to full contact

Great news to hear that Sivo has dropped the orange vest and is back to destroying opponents. Apparently had a great first week, I think he'll destroy them in the Penrith trial and we'll see him in Round 1.

I'm looking forward to Fergo and him pummeling kick chasers :)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Only time will tell. As long as he's given a chance to improve and develop. Semi didn't set the world on fire either in his first couple of seasons. Hopefully he's given that opportunity. 

• This kid excites me immensely. He seriously looks like he may even have more ability than Semi (if possible). They play a very similar style of footy with similiar attributes. 

On a side note, is it worth considering playing fergo at centre and having Sivo and Greg L on the flanks? That would give is size and speed all over the park. I know BA won't do it, but injuries may force his hand at some point. 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Im a French fan too Poppa, but you are just as capable as I (presumably) of researching the No. of tries he scored in 2017.

I want to see him get another go at fullback first, failing which we should put him on a wing. Injuries will allow for different combinations throughout the season. Hopefully Greg L gets a go at some stage. He is a damaging ball runner. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"We do mate - Russell "
7 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"I find that hard to accept Steely, every winger we have looked at and rejected has some how managed to get to first grade and be much quicker than anything we have. Anyone with a name like Tex has to be tough, none more so than his brother "Sue"."
54 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"What makes you think Blaze would be able to keep up?...... is there some illusion on here that Blaize is super quick? please don't be mislead by the first name.....
He is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively and if you look at his…"
58 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Chief is it possible that you are that stupid......????????"
1 hour ago
More…