Sivo out of rehab and back to full contact

Great news to hear that Sivo has dropped the orange vest and is back to destroying opponents. Apparently had a great first week, I think he'll destroy them in the Penrith trial and we'll see him in Round 1.

I'm looking forward to Fergo and him pummeling kick chasers :)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where does Sivo originate from?

• Half Korean and half Ugandan 

• I could've sworn we let the raiders score just before halftime, then let another try in early in the 3rd quarter whilst we still had 3-quarters of our best 17 on the paddock.  Remember, French, Fergo, Ma'au, Takairangi, all didn't play. 

• Did Nathan Brown & Kane Evans play in that raiders trial?  I don't remember seeing them.

• Nathan Brown has an injury and Evans did not play either.

• If Taka and French are in our top 17 we are in big trouble.   

• But Alan, Taka's will play better now because he got a haircut.  He saw how good it worked for Moeroa last year, so he's following his lead.

• Fiji 

• Lebanon

• Stop it you lot. He's from the same country as my dad, CROATIA

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"or Jesus saying "forgive them father for they know not what they do"...... it is good friday Wiz and Daz is the smartest guy on the site, even though you feel challenged by such a statement!"
24 seconds ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Hopefully Greig gets on.
Not sure why Ofahengaue is ahead of Greig as he has been pretty disappointing. "
26 minutes ago
mongolian trotting duck replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"he cant be worse of than an existing contract as per the collective bargaining agreement
 "
33 minutes ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Exactly, he has worked that well the last 3 weeks. If Carty is out i can see BA naming either Greig or Ogden on the bench to continue the rotation."
35 minutes ago
More…