Sivo out of rehab and back to full contact

Great news to hear that Sivo has dropped the orange vest and is back to destroying opponents. Apparently had a great first week, I think he'll destroy them in the Penrith trial and we'll see him in Round 1.

I'm looking forward to Fergo and him pummeling kick chasers :)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I didn't know he was in rehab

• Paul, he was just getting rehab work on his shoulder (l think).  He wasn't in a drug/alcohol rehab ;)   That's why he's been wearing the orange shirt at training, so that the rest of the squad remember not to hit his recovering shoulder. 

"I'll  beeeee  baaaaaack"  ;)

• Electric Power, you could be right, but I still would've preferred we got another front rower instead. What happens if Jnr cops an injury or suspension?  We'll be as useless as we were last year in regards to our go-forward.  We'll probably be like that anyway when he comes off to rest unless we've got a big enough lead to hang onto until he comes back on and STEAMROLLS THEM ALL & WINS MAN OF THE MATCH :)

• Yep, Fijian. We got him from the Panthers ISP squad. He didn't play NRL (despite scoring 1,000 tries in the last 2 years) because they didn't exhaust all resources before being allowed to promote a non-top 30 player into 1st grade.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQUPwk6eOt4                                Talent plus . Sit back and watch and enjoy . 

• As a Parramatta fan I'm far too cynical to expect anything but this player being mediocre or at best average. Heck, I'd take average because our players aren't even that. Sad times.

Surely if this player was anything special Phil Gould would have noticed. Surely...

Pure guessing I'll admit, but I get the feeling he isn't the best under the high ball and/or is not NRL standard defensively. Surely there is something wrong with him. We can't be lucky enough for him to be another semi.

• Penrith's wing spots were full so Sivo was only going to get a crack if there was an injury crisis. The Panthers have 4 first grade wingers on their books.

• Pentrirh offerd him a contract he said no, he said he wanted to play for Parra,  He was not playing first grade because of Gould’s incompetency.  

• Gus doesn’t select the NRL team in a week to week basis, he builds the roster. Besides who would he displace at the Panthers, DWZ or Mansour ?

• Gus is over rated

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
53 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
More…