Sivo isn't good enough..simple!!!

We won which is good but it doesnt change the fact sivo is overrated.

He proves again and again he just isn't good enough. He is super one dimensional.

His defensive reads are absolute trash, let's in easy try's is super sus under high ball. Turns like a bus.

He is a great finisher close to the line and makes the occasional decent run in space.

He's 105kg and runs like a 87 hilux marshmallow. 

Put dragons Mikaele Ravalawa's heart in sivos body you have the best NRL winger.

I may be the only one but I'm so done with his lazy ass efforts and lack of footy brain. 

What you guys think? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep

• Would love to have that freak from the Titans or one of the monsters from the Tigpies.

• Simmonson, Russel, and Penisini are arguably half the size of Sivo, yet run with more heart. Sivo has been figured out, just tackle him side on and he folds over. 

• He was the only one who wasn't having a proper crack out there.very very frustrating, when is Richard penisini ready? 

• Scored a try and ran for 196 metres. 

He is the leading try scorer in the NRL and has scored more tries for us than Radradra did.

• Who Bem?

• Sivo PT47 

• Most have been catch and score, he is either injured or is coasting

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"He flipped flopped around responsibility too - theirs/ his .....
I totally disagreed with his starting comments around " form being temporary " in the NRL 
wtf - ? Not in the champion teams it's not !!!
I thought that mindset was very telling ...."
21 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I wonder if we keep it respectful as a sense of pride? Or do they give up again in second half. A respectful loss should definately keep BA on hot seat but doubt it will that much."
22 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Would you two just get a room ffs!"
33 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Thanks HOE. Outstanding work as always. Appreciate the work you put in.  A mate asked me if I'd go with him to Brookie to watch this game (he's a Manly fan). I said as much as I'd enjoy his company I'd rather use a grater on my nuts and dip them in…"
33 minutes ago
More…