Replies

• Get that Carlo  :)   an Aldi sao.

first thing I thought Kram was it sounded like an ankle or knee guard strap in a box - strap on a Sivio to help :) 

• Macy, please don't mention "strap on's" in front of her majesty..... she's practicing to be a virgin again!

• 7472182865?profile=RESIZE_584x

Sivio from Seinfeld 

• Lol mick

• Lol

• LOL! - what about his hair :))

• Lol classic 

• So Big Eel, is it official or just wishful thinking? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur’s discussion was featured
Will Smith started his first game in the halves for Parramatta for over a year when he took to the field on Saturday night against the Wests Tigers.
He played perhaps his best game for the Eels since his stint at fullback in 2017 and looked…
28 minutes ago
Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Smith or Field, an interesting decision
"Lane also has a mistake in him and he, at times, seems to just rely on his size to win the contact rather than actually run hard at the gap. Whereas Davey just seems intent on forcing defenders to try and stop him. It just looks like Lane has been…"
28 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Smith or Field, an interesting decision
"That was some handjob Carl's"
1 hour ago
JEELman replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Smith or Field, an interesting decision
"I don't think Field would have had the confidence to go for that last try against the Tiggers. Smith for me."
1 hour ago
More…