Seriously Delusional

Just listening to Greenberg on Fox Sports, and the grub is dead set delusional. Claimed the AFL being put on a pedestal is not fair and that the NRL had the same amount of money in the bank as them. Hello, real world to Todd, you claimed you had a surplus of $30 million in the bank BUT you knew you owed the players retirement fund and others at least $21 million that wasn't paid for 3 years after you finally made some of the books available to see!!!! You own NOTHING, not a thing, not even your own offices - you've spent BILLIONS, yes BILLIONS, and are somehow spending $500K A DAY running the game - yep, $500K A DAY!!!! You have not explained where all the money went for years, and you've been asked plenty of times by the clubs and the media. You have no answers.

Yes, the AFL should be put on a pedestal compared to the NRL, in fact the AFL pedestal should be placed right on top of the pile of shit that is the NRL that you have created, Todd. The AFL just secured a $600 Million dollar line of credit, remembering this was done in the uncertain times of COVID-19, mainly because they own a heap of assets like their offices and some stadiums. The NRL couldn't even get a loan of $50 million a couple of years ago when things were booming and you'd somehow spent another billion dollars in TV rights money without explaining where it all went. Gill McLachlan said he was taking a 50% pay cut immediately and he did it. What did you do Todd? Ummm I'm standing down without pay, no I'm just taking a 25% cut while the players get up to 80% cuts, ummm ohhh, hang on, why is the media being so nasty to me, OK I guess I'll have to take a bigger cut. What an absolute wanker, I've never believed a word he said - remember Barba, Tandy, Seward.....the list goes on.

I am completely over this bald muppet. I said from day 1 he was a myth and a fraud, how the hell he has persisted in this role is beyond me and a complete embarrassment to the game. Anyone who supports this idiot continuing in this role for 1 more minute is even more delusional than him!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The game is going through something it's never been through before. It's on its knees. I think Todd has done great. He isn't perfect but during these tough time we need to support the NRL and not kick them while their down. Todd is always the first to get thrown under the bus. 

• You mean Todd, the man who desperately tried to destroy Parramatta during the salary cup debacle? He has been a disaster and the sooner he is gone the better

• Cheating people on the board at the time almost destroyed Parramatta in the salary debacle mate, not Todd. Common sense. 

• So you think Greenberg and Seward had nothing to hide frrom their days together at the Dogs? Seriously, how gullible can you be?  What about Barba, Greenberg as dogs CEO knew he belted the crap out of his missus and only suspended him after the media found out about it. The dogs then lost 3 or 4 games in a row and guess what, Barba is bought straight back and Greenberg approves it, knowing full well he hadn't completed his rehab, he just wanted to try and win games. Barba then breaches his rehab conditions and guess what, Greenberg doesn't report it to the NRL. Barba goes on to continue belting the shit out of his missus and Greenberg is complicit in this disgrace. Then we have Tandy, Greenberg placed at a meeting where they discussed his betting on games and then denies he was ever there!!! 3 independent witnesses said he was, nothing whatsoever to gain from saying this, but the "investigation" believed Greenberg over the witnesses!!! How???

• C'mon mate. That's sounds so petty and lame. I have no doubt Todd has a soft spot for the Dogs - that's only human after running the joint for years. But if he really favours the Dogs like you suggest, then tell me, why haven't the Dogs made the top 8 since Greenberg has been CEO of the NRL? 

• So arguing that a woman getting continually bashed by a grub of a husband and a CEO that covers it up is lame??? Seriously???? 

What I've said has nothing to do with where the dogs finish on the ladder, it's all about a bloke who should not have ever been appointed CEO.

• Never said that. Barba the grub has been wiped out of the game. Not so much a cover-up mate! Just like Hayne. When others were defending him on this very site I copped abuse. 

• You know he got thrown out at the cowboys don't you? For belting his missus again? You realise if Greenberg didn't cover it all up she may have been saved these extra beatings. You can't see the forest for the trees.

• Mate, you can't see my comments through your own forrest of trees. I'm saying Barba has been wiped out of the game a righly so. 

• EAM, coming from a dope who wears non laced, velcro hush puppies, your opinion is worthless.

If you arnt one of this sites biggest dopes in its history id be shocked.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to Magpie's discussion 'Merica: Just how f@#ked is it?
"That makes alot of sense - and pretty much explains what happened to these reporters and why - thanks mate.
Haven't watched the Armstrong thing yet but I am recording it. I did my biggest ever riding month in May - 1542km's. Now I've got a busted wh…"
5 hours ago
fishbulb replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 4 Team List v Sea Eagles
"Surely it'd be 'Terepo - Penis Hands'"
6 hours ago
Stevo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 4 Team List v Sea Eagles
"X4"
7 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Eels set defensive milestone
"Hahaha"
7 hours ago
More…