Seriously Delusional

Just listening to Greenberg on Fox Sports, and the grub is dead set delusional. Claimed the AFL being put on a pedestal is not fair and that the NRL had the same amount of money in the bank as them. Hello, real world to Todd, you claimed you had a surplus of $30 million in the bank BUT you knew you owed the players retirement fund and others at least $21 million that wasn't paid for 3 years after you finally made some of the books available to see!!!! You own NOTHING, not a thing, not even your own offices - you've spent BILLIONS, yes BILLIONS, and are somehow spending $500K A DAY running the game - yep, $500K A DAY!!!! You have not explained where all the money went for years, and you've been asked plenty of times by the clubs and the media. You have no answers.

Yes, the AFL should be put on a pedestal compared to the NRL, in fact the AFL pedestal should be placed right on top of the pile of shit that is the NRL that you have created, Todd. The AFL just secured a $600 Million dollar line of credit, remembering this was done in the uncertain times of COVID-19, mainly because they own a heap of assets like their offices and some stadiums. The NRL couldn't even get a loan of $50 million a couple of years ago when things were booming and you'd somehow spent another billion dollars in TV rights money without explaining where it all went. Gill McLachlan said he was taking a 50% pay cut immediately and he did it. What did you do Todd? Ummm I'm standing down without pay, no I'm just taking a 25% cut while the players get up to 80% cuts, ummm ohhh, hang on, why is the media being so nasty to me, OK I guess I'll have to take a bigger cut. What an absolute wanker, I've never believed a word he said - remember Barba, Tandy, Seward.....the list goes on.

I am completely over this bald muppet. I said from day 1 he was a myth and a fraud, how the hell he has persisted in this role is beyond me and a complete embarrassment to the game. Anyone who supports this idiot continuing in this role for 1 more minute is even more delusional than him!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What's unbelievable about it EAD?

Fess up - the reality is you don't want to believe it - because, deep down, you know that a pastey insipid little mummy's boy like yourself wouldn't have the balls to really stand up for what you believe in. 

Your problem is that you're not smart enough to actually ingest information and have an objective opinion. If you had even half a brain you would realise that my post is all about a hatred of violence and a lament of what has unfolded in our society over the last couple of decades. The reason you can't see that is because you've narrowed and polarised your viewpoint and use your self proclaimed superior (I say woke) ideology as a crux for the mental and physical shortcomings you clearly have.

The amount of times you deliberately try and turn conversations to homophobia, racism, gender identity and anything else you hang your hat on is ridiculous - and you're completely incapable of recognising sarcasm or humour - a classic trait of a wannabe that never will be.

• Apart from your cheap insults, this is the most intelligent comment you've ever written.
                      How's that for recognising sarcasm? :-) 

• And whoop there it is.
                    You've just oponed the flood gates to every other redneck, homophobic, racist on here. I'll take a slice of Betty's cake and watch this unfold.

• EAM if you were any more woke youd never sleep.

• Yet, I sleep so well. 

• Snake i just find it wrong. Simple. I also find many other items around this wrong along with the collective PC - i like how ScoMo wears the Aust flag on his outfit. One country and one flag should be the mantra.....but the minority will cry foul. But who gives a flag....

• How cute. You like what ScoMo wears. You do realise that ScoMo also backs same sex marriage. Oh no.... what does that say about you? 

• Eelsageme, it says a bit about yourself; but i will play your comment. One country - one flag for me bud. It merely means to me that our PM is all for our country - that is my point. I love it actually and i wish had Trumps video the other day where one of his aides was talking about ensuring the USA will focus on manufacturing items to ensure they do not have the shortages they see now. Wish we would encourage that here....

Same sex marriage - i don't care tbh but i sure as hell am not into the PC rubbish i see now on tv and adverts for jobs with their tokenistic messages encouraging all varieties of life to apply. I am all for merit without the virtue signalling clap trap.

I also throught George Michael had a superb voice and Freddie Mercury was superb for their music.

• Everything positive that has been done by the NRL during this period has been initiated by Peter V'Landys. 

• EAM, you are a pure bred inbred imbecile, the fact that you like him says it all, id expect nothing less from you, you are truely a special case.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Johnny B Good replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Eels set defensive milestone
"I don't think you can take too much from the article.
Neither Dogs or Titans can score points. The Broncos can but they were starved of possession, making them tired and ineffective.  "
44 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to Magpie's discussion 'Merica: Just how f@#ked is it?
"That makes alot of sense - and pretty much explains what happened to these reporters and why - thanks mate.
Haven't watched the Armstrong thing yet but I am recording it. I did my biggest ever riding month in May - 1542km's. Now I've got a busted wh…"
6 hours ago
fishbulb replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 4 Team List v Sea Eagles
"Surely it'd be 'Terepo - Penis Hands'"
8 hours ago
Stevo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 4 Team List v Sea Eagles
"X4"
8 hours ago
More…