Reserves:

18. Makahesi Makatoa

19. Oregon Kaufusi 

20. Tom Opacic 

21. Jakob Arthur

INs: Ryan Matterson

OUTs: Makahesi Makatoa

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good side only thing is we look light on the bench. Perhaps Matto will play prop?

• More likely Lane will shift to the middle when Matto comes on to play edge I reckon. 

• Can't believe Jakob Arthur is again named in the 21.

Dads trying his best to get him in there.

Scott

• Agree Scott. I find is VERY hard to believe JA is in our top 21 players. 

I guess he is in to cover for the spine? But so is W Smith. And I would prefer literally anyone else to JA. Rankin, Perham, anyone. 

• It's called common sense if one of the halves get injured we need another 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Have you met a fucking dunce Brissy?

They can't just stop being a dunce.

It's what they are....they are fucking Dunces.

Asking them if they are being a dunce makes me think that you may be a .....

• No, they will dig till they find a negative

• Scott, he could have named Mr Bean at 21 - it doesn't matter - how many times in the history of the NRL has the bloke named at 21 actually started?

• Mr Bean was actually a pretty handy utility coming off the bench for the Clap Hill under 12s in the Kent League.

• What annoys me is why isn't 22 named.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"6. Hopegood, going to be a great long term player if we keep him."
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"1. Moses 
2. Gutho 
3. Lomax
4. Jennings 
5. Beau Scott, at the time he brought a lot to the team. What was a inexperienced side and forward pack. He helped build the foundations a lot. "
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Tex Hot will get more money in the UK. Over here he is a winger or back up fullback. Over there he will get another gig at fullback. Not a bad player but journeyman. "
2 hours ago
More…