The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce Jake Arthur, Makahesi Makatoa and Sean Russell have all signed contract extensions until the end of 2023.

Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark O’Neil said, “Since arriving at the Eels, Makahesi has impressed us with his great attitude and toughness, but it was his determination and incredible resilience which earned him his NRL debut and made him become an important member of our NRL squad.

“Both Jake and Sean have come through our junior pathways system and earned their top 30 positions. Jake is one of our most committed players, earning himself a debut this year in one of the most difficult positions. Sean was equally impressive in his debut performance on the wing, both players have an exciting future ahead of them.

“We’re incredibly proud of all three players, not just for their hard work and dedication, but also their wonderful character off the field.”

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your the Authur he's the kid! Perspective!

• He did from me if not worse.

Kelly gave the front row on the sidelines a work out with his cut out passes and yet we still had coke bottle glassed fanboys celebrating whenever the useless turd got picked.
                I see no difference with Jake. Shit as they come IMO.

• Rankin isn't gone

• What? Since when? Is he in pictures or top 30 list? I didn't see him.

• He is still training with them

• See my earlier comment, training the house down!

• Thank god, we have another option. Hopefully he gets picked over Jake this time! But I don't think he has a top 30 contract? So he probably can't get picked before Jake.

• It was a nice try, but it was also a garbage time try, because the game was well over and it had no result on the outcome.

Garbage time tries are nice for stat padding, but they don't help your result at all. Nice for for and against, and nothing more.

• MESSAGE TO JAKE ARTHUR - Start eating like a man, not a 12 yo chicken legged kid,  or take some 'protein powder'. and do more weights, do both.

Start doing some motor neuron excersises to get your brain to send quicker signals to your arms and legs so you can get out of slow motion mode you preduictable little runt.

Youre not in the Rouse hill Rhino under 13s any more, so time to start showing youre ready for business.

Go join a Korean boy band if you want to look like that because thats what you look like, only the boy band guys have more muscle and power.

Even the fucking back street boys have more tone and strength than you Jake, this isntr a fekking holiday camp, shape up or ship out you little runtly kent.

• Jake needs to watch Rocky 4, and imitate exactly how Rocky trained for the fight.

Snake, you book his ticket to Russia and I'll organise the Russian hardmen to scutinise him while he trains.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
23 minutes ago
LB replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I actually agree with that. Just look how BA is now treating him considering the year he had in 2023. Makatoa is no.19 against Dolphins and Greig misses out, so if a forward went down he would trust Makatoa more than Greig. 
Greig has been back long…"
29 minutes ago
LB replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I agree his 2019 campaign was his best and many compared him to Semi when not even close. But he has been a solid Winger most years. His issues only became worse mid last year. Maybe this is the shot in the arm needed."
34 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Weirmu greg is not the future.  He won't be a regular starter. 
 "
42 minutes ago
More…