Replies

• Continuing the great culture at Parra.

• What culture lol

• We do not have a culture problem - Sean McEldope - chairman

• To be fair we dont know if he was drinking or drugging yet so will have to wait for that part of the story to come through

• Snake in all due respect it’s just a car accident. The article is making a mountain out of a mole hill. All accidents where the parties are admitted to hospital require by law for the drivers to have mandatory blood and urine samples to be taken. At 9.10am in the morning I would like to think that the results will be negative. At worst he will get a ticket for the accident. WOW hardly in hot water!!!
      • Unless he knocked over a hot water urn.

• Fucking daft cunt.
  • There's no report that he was over the alcohol threshold. Let's wait and see
    • 9.10AM, crossing to the wrong side of the road, hitting 3 parked cars and flipping, its not looking good for him.

Id be hoping he has the excuse of drugs or piss because its a pretty fucked up thing to do if straight.

• I agree. It's not looking good. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Pigs fly"
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yeh! take your point with Wiz's explanation EE."
18 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Hope not LB. I love Grieg . He is a best of a young man and just needs more fitness IMO. Don't think they'll part with Blaize . They can keep Lomax "
20 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"or Jesus saying "forgive them father for they know not what they do"...... it is good friday Wiz and Daz is the smartest guy on the site, even though you feel challenged by such a statement!"
25 minutes ago
More…