Replies

• Continuing the great culture at Parra.

• What culture lol

• We do not have a culture problem - Sean McEldope - chairman

• To be fair we dont know if he was drinking or drugging yet so will have to wait for that part of the story to come through

• Snake in all due respect it’s just a car accident. The article is making a mountain out of a mole hill. All accidents where the parties are admitted to hospital require by law for the drivers to have mandatory blood and urine samples to be taken. At 9.10am in the morning I would like to think that the results will be negative. At worst he will get a ticket for the accident. WOW hardly in hot water!!!
      • Unless he knocked over a hot water urn.

• Fucking daft cunt.
  • There's no report that he was over the alcohol threshold. Let's wait and see
    • 9.10AM, crossing to the wrong side of the road, hitting 3 parked cars and flipping, its not looking good for him.

Id be hoping he has the excuse of drugs or piss because its a pretty fucked up thing to do if straight.

• I agree. It's not looking good. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
17 seconds ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
5 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"You know what happened last time you tucked the kids in Woody!"
23 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
3 hours ago
More…