Replies

• Continuing the great culture at Parra.

• What culture lol

• We do not have a culture problem - Sean McEldope - chairman

• To be fair we dont know if he was drinking or drugging yet so will have to wait for that part of the story to come through

• Snake in all due respect it’s just a car accident. The article is making a mountain out of a mole hill. All accidents where the parties are admitted to hospital require by law for the drivers to have mandatory blood and urine samples to be taken. At 9.10am in the morning I would like to think that the results will be negative. At worst he will get a ticket for the accident. WOW hardly in hot water!!!
      • Unless he knocked over a hot water urn.

• Fucking daft cunt.
  • There's no report that he was over the alcohol threshold. Let's wait and see
    • 9.10AM, crossing to the wrong side of the road, hitting 3 parked cars and flipping, its not looking good for him.

Id be hoping he has the excuse of drugs or piss because its a pretty fucked up thing to do if straight.

• I agree. It's not looking good. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
2 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
13 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And…"
19 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think it was ok as well. I think in hindsight he should have played asi vs Canberra and kept Blaize at centre."
2 hours ago
More…