Ryan James played NSW cup last week

Even scored a try.  So not all clubs abided the bubble restrictions. Legal Eagles,  is this cause for a defamation lawsuit? having a sook seems to change rules in our game today.

Will the Cowboys replace Parra as the punching bag of they win?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As long as he didn't train until they got to Brisbane then he's ok. 

• Yeh that's a given. Although there wasn't a single mention of it in the media through the week unlike us.

• Of course not mate. Ricky's best mate Paul Kent wouldn't allow that. 
        Eels are now labelled the villains of the NRL. No real friends in high places like other clubs we know. 

• I'm embracing it.

• Yeah didn't care that he played just not liking the sucker punches from the NRL and media.  Also fun to see J Pappa cuddling and posing with the fans in the crowd as I write this and nobodies up in arms about the transmission possibilities. Whoosh Apollo project to Houston, we have a problem.

• We need to win the comp this year and give the NRL a big FU. 

• By the way the eels won NSW cup today against the raiders 26-24 

a try to Michael Oldfield right on fulltime won the game 

Sean Russell looked really good today, he has a bright  future 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"6. Hopegood, going to be a great long term player if we keep him."
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"1. Moses 
2. Gutho 
3. Lomax
4. Jennings 
5. Beau Scott, at the time he brought a lot to the team. What was a inexperienced side and forward pack. He helped build the foundations a lot. "
2 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Tex Hot will get more money in the UK. Over here he is a winger or back up fullback. Over there he will get another gig at fullback. Not a bad player but journeyman. "
2 hours ago
More…