Ryan James played NSW cup last week

Even scored a try.  So not all clubs abided the bubble restrictions. Legal Eagles,  is this cause for a defamation lawsuit? having a sook seems to change rules in our game today.

Will the Cowboys replace Parra as the punching bag of they win?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As long as he didn't train until they got to Brisbane then he's ok. 

• Yeh that's a given. Although there wasn't a single mention of it in the media through the week unlike us.

• Of course not mate. Ricky's best mate Paul Kent wouldn't allow that. 
        Eels are now labelled the villains of the NRL. No real friends in high places like other clubs we know. 

• I'm embracing it.

• Yeah didn't care that he played just not liking the sucker punches from the NRL and media.  Also fun to see J Pappa cuddling and posing with the fans in the crowd as I write this and nobodies up in arms about the transmission possibilities. Whoosh Apollo project to Houston, we have a problem.

• We need to win the comp this year and give the NRL a big FU. 

• By the way the eels won NSW cup today against the raiders 26-24 

a try to Michael Oldfield right on fulltime won the game 

Sean Russell looked really good today, he has a bright  future 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
12 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…