Replies

• Maybe he'll pull his finger out for the rest of the year . Kanes Eels legacy so far=would have rathered Able.

• Lol

• That's because u have no idea of Playing the game.

The team is where they are because of Evans. Slap on a few more eggs on your face

• When he's good he's good.He has played 35 games for us out of a possible 67 and he's probably been good for half of those.That's not value for money, and its definitely not the reason we are 10/12 this year,.However if he plays at his best for the rest of the year because he thinks he owes us (and he does)then he can have his pudding.

• Is it definitely confirmed Evans is leaving?

I hope not as I thought he was coming along nicely. He was very good at the end of 2019 and started 2020 extremely well, before injury/suspension. And Evans fulfills BA's stated ideas of wanting a mix of body shapes in the pack. I don't think the Eels have a ready replacement for Evans yet?

• LOL " STARTED 2020 REALLY WELL" RIGHT.

Maybe because he thought it's time to pull his finger out and play for a new contract.

We don't need players like this.

• Probably because Nathan Brown is new Warriors coach with assistance Gus (I know it all) Gould. 

• Kane Evans will be a loss if this rumour comes to fruition - another 1-2 years from him would have been ideal. But as Evans admitted in an interview earlier this year the young bulls Hughes and Hollis are coming through so he may be exiting whilst he can

• It took him a while to hit top gear, I think once he teamed up with Spud he went to another level, we’ve missed him. Pity he leaving because he best is yet to come. 

• Big loss tbh, him and nuikore provide our best impact from the bench.

Hopefully his replaced with someone of better quality.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"I wonder if they watched BA's presser afterwards and saw that he practically said they are not FG standard. Sixties preaching the forwards are battered and bruised and the Darwin heat were factors. BA was pretty much like "Nope they were pathetic".…"
20 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Fuck it he comes he comes if not who cares anymore tbh...
My issue is with the knobs in charge and their unrivalled stupidity - hopefully they don't fall for this shit and extend BA for fear of losing Lomax.......FMD that would be an unprecedented…"
1 minute ago
LB replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Again, this club does not care about winning so they will continue to send them there for the money they are receiving."
9 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Meh , if he has half a brain he'd know that things will be different when our halfback returns. Take Hunt from the Dragons and they'd be lucky to win a NSW cup game. "
12 minutes ago
More…