Replies

• 7344385065?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Pity he has been good when not injured

• He's been realy good since 2019 and contributed immensely last year. This he's missed many games.

Would love to have kept him but for the right $$$. I'm quite sure the Warriors are paying him way over his market value otherwise why leave a club which is on the brink of a premieship and go to another who's been chopping and changing the last 2 years?

• Who takes his bench spot or who would be a good signing for it?

• Evans has been really good value the last 2 years. As much as I'd like to keep him, I also think Parra have ideas of where they'd like to invest that $450K we're paying him every year. From what I'm hearing Eels are looking to free up the cap space from Evans, Alvaro, and Gennings. To be honest, I think this is a good opportunity for us to make a play at TPJ. With the right coaching, culture, and team around him he could be an absolute bargain for our squad. Either that, or I think Eels are looking at another piece of the puzzle.

• TPJ?

• Tevita Pangai Junior.  Will need to lift a lot in form I would suggest, the aspect of him being under contract for 2021/2 would be interesting

• Hmmm yeh I'm not sure about him. Can do great things, good offloads etc. Can also do lots of stupid stuff. 

• Good riddance 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA posted a discussion
Unfortunately so many players need to be dropped after this performance. Lets go down the list. Russel - How tf he didnt score that is beyond me. I actually believe he is a goot footy player but has no atheletic ability which means he gets exposed…
3 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I reckon they'll avoid as they'll win enough games to 'save BA' but not enough to salvage the season.
The players are to blame in more ways than one, and the main way is they win just to continue the status quo - they are happy to keep BA as he…"
10 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"C'mon mate, no man in the NRL has more than this dipshit"
4 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Dressing rooms after the game
"Haha never gets old"
8 minutes ago
More…