Replies

• 7344385065?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Pity he has been good when not injured

• He's been realy good since 2019 and contributed immensely last year. This he's missed many games.

Would love to have kept him but for the right $$$. I'm quite sure the Warriors are paying him way over his market value otherwise why leave a club which is on the brink of a premieship and go to another who's been chopping and changing the last 2 years?

• Who takes his bench spot or who would be a good signing for it?

• Evans has been really good value the last 2 years. As much as I'd like to keep him, I also think Parra have ideas of where they'd like to invest that $450K we're paying him every year. From what I'm hearing Eels are looking to free up the cap space from Evans, Alvaro, and Gennings. To be honest, I think this is a good opportunity for us to make a play at TPJ. With the right coaching, culture, and team around him he could be an absolute bargain for our squad. Either that, or I think Eels are looking at another piece of the puzzle.

• TPJ?

• Tevita Pangai Junior.  Will need to lift a lot in form I would suggest, the aspect of him being under contract for 2021/2 would be interesting

• Hmmm yeh I'm not sure about him. Can do great things, good offloads etc. Can also do lots of stupid stuff. 

• Good riddance 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Wizz would being called a lot of derogatory insults motivate your desire to respond to someone elses criticism of you or make you more pissed off and attack the guy attacking you?"
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Tad , he's mollycoddled around these cockheads for years and hasn't called them out and it's got us nowhere . This mindset is why we have a generation of soft weak gutted young  humans in this country today. Maybe they need to be given a…"
12 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Gutherson was out there giggling and smiling with the opposition post game.  That told me enough. "
21 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I've seen enough other games to be convinced it's not a fitness thing. All these guys are measured on a bunch of fitness metrics. Having said that, I do think our game plan uses too much petrol. It's inefficient.  I was astounded to hear the half…"
21 minutes ago
More…