Round One Team Prediction

I reckon one of Matterson and Lane to miss out. The depth in the team next year is outstanding

1. Gutherson
  2. Simmonson
  3. Blake
  4. Penisini
  5. Dunster
  6. Brown
  7. Moses
  8. Paulo
  9. Mahoney
  10. Campbell-Gillard
  11. Papalli
  12. Niukore
  13. Brown
  14. Cartwright
  15. Stone
  16. Matterson/Lane
  17. Greig

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. Gutho 2. Dunster 3. Blake 4. Penisini 5. Simonsson 6. D.Brown 7. Moses 8. RCG 9. Mahoney 10. Paulo 11. Lane (for his combo with D.Brown) 12. Matto 13. N.Brown 14. French/ Rein 15. Cartwright 16. Papali'i  (need him on the bench to create impact ) 17.Niukore (need him on the bench to create impact)

• Sneaky. Am I missing something with French?

• If he comes this year L3gEnd I'd have him come off the bench similar to Pap at Melbourne when he first started. He's pace would really trouble tired forwards and provides cover if injuries happen.

• Starting 13 I reckon is set, my bench is Lane, Kaufusi, Matterson & Carty

• Gonna be a bit of tussle between Kaufusi and Makatoa I reckon.

And I think one of Niukore or Papa is coming off the bench next year. 

• I think throw Greig in the tussle as well - it may well be a horses for courses approach.

•  

1. Guth

2. Simmo

3. Blake

4. Penisini

5. Dunster

6. Dylbro

7. Moses

8. Jnr

9. Rein

10. RCG

11. Matto

12. Lane

13. Brown

14. Carty

15. Kaufusi

16. Niukore

17. Papali'i

Use Papa and Niukore as prop rotation as we don't need to prolong thier careers with us anymore.

• I'd start Matto at 13 brown to bench 

• I agree with you, I like the look of Matto at lock & it's time to use Brown off the bench

• agree

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I can see Lomax situation being like Moses, where he came to Parra to improve as a player and money is not a factor. I really don't think Lomax is leaving for a big pay day, i think there are a whole bunch of reasons for him wanting to leave. This…"
51 seconds ago
Avon Barksdale posted a discussion
Graham Annesley has conceded a controversial obstruction call that cost Roosters star Joey Manu a fair try against the Panthers was wrong. The NRL head of football has wasted no time conceding that video referee Chris Butler failed to use the…
17 minutes ago
Poppa posted a discussion
Lomax is reputably on 800k, I am not sure when his contract expires. No one's going to get him for a bargainWhen his 800 at Saints expires you might!.............he has been a Saints junior and prodigy the whole time, I think its a bit sad when you…
28 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Mick Cronin"
33 minutes ago
More…